Sujet: Erreur : "Impossible d'accéder au serveur"

Salut salut smile
Je viens de m'inscrire sur le site, et de télécharger le soft !
Je me suis créer un compte, mais je n'arrive pas à me connecter, quand je clique sur "Enregistrer", j'obtiens l'erreur "Impossible d'accéder au serveur"...

Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

Re: Erreur : "Impossible d'accéder au serveur"

The corporation currently supplies anative mobile app option and mobile website to golf clubs and golf ranges such as Worplesdon GC, Woodhall Spa GC, Colne Valley GC, Beau Desert GC, Broadstone GC to name just a handful of plus the Golf Academy golf range who lately smashed by 10,000 app downloads within 5 months.

Golf drivers , Basically investing in experienced golf photography could be one of the very best investments a manager or owner could make this year since it can immediately enhance the image on the golf business/club across many channels like print, on the web and mobile”, said Mark.

Golf irons , The web page also delivers the reading list for new collectors, like guides for identifying vintage clubs, determining fair costs at the same time as cleaning or preserving your investments.

Golf clubs online , This on-line shop is among the major service providers that strive to provide the highest amount of satisfaction to their clients by way of their top rated notch services.

Golf irons online , Soon after 20 or so minutes with all the X-Forged seven, the Callaway rep helpfully recommended that I attempt the comparable X-Hot Pro seven iron.Golf ClubsA beneficial tip in relation to golf is store you clubs exactly where is it protected.

Golf drivers ,Golf was probably invented by 15th-century Scottish shepherds, who by them self's striking something they could find into unique openings and at targets. Golf in all probability supports by far the most diverse selection of goods of any sport!While purchasing your gear more than the world wide web is usually a very good alternative, you'll find also particular items you need to be conscious of.